Wednesday, March 13, 2013

tea party

My best friend Tiara Lee threw THE CUTEST Tea party for her birthday this last Saturday. When i walked into her house i almost started crying (tears of joy of course) my exact words were; "i have never walked into a cuter house in my entire life." And i was being beyond dead serious. All of the decorations, food, and drinks were pastel spring colors! (if you know me you know i'm obsessed with pastel) i was basically in heaven. It was so fun to get all dressed up in cute spring dresses and eat all the amazing cupcakes, cookies, sandwiches, and macaroons (my first time eating one.. SO GOOD) Anyway, here's a few (and by a few i mean a bunch) of pictures from the tea party:)   - happy birthday Tiara! I LOVE YOU









thinking of my missionary... always. Haha

I mustache you a question..
but i'll shave it for later. :)


hideous picture, i know. It was a monumental moment though.

the camera we all pitched in to get Tiara for her birthday:) she almost started crying which of course made me cry. hahaha love this sweet girl.

cute Gracie :)










such a cute family ;) hahaha

1 comment: