Thursday, March 14, 2013

happy thursday!

This morning i was doing my usual morning routine which is letting Melbin (my dog) outside to pee while i eat cheerios:) As i was enjoying my cereal i suddenly heard a little bell ringing in my front yard. I first thought oh crap what did Melbin find, but when i looked outside i saw my cute little neighbor Fenix playing with my puppy so i continued to watch because it was the cutest thing ever. Then suddenly Fenix bent down and gave my puppy a KISS!!! hahahahaha i was laughing SO hard and of course i had to take pictures! Fenix's big sister eventually came and started playing with Melbin and taught Fenix how to properly pet a dog haha. My heart has officially melted. Happy Thursday everybody! :)










1 comment:

  1. awh, to die for!! (heart-eyes emoji)
    i love tender moments like these more than anything!

    ReplyDelete