Sunday, March 3, 2013

st. geezy

People have said that this winter has been the coldest winter in 9 years... I definitely agree. IT'S FREEZING!!! So when my mom calls and asks if i want to go on a girls trip to St. George there's no way i am going to pass that up! This weekend was filled with food, fun, laughter, family, and last but not least.. SUN. We got to go to the most beautiful pool and even though it wasn't warm enough to swim we still got to lay out which was the nicest feeling in the world! Later that day while everyone was taking a nap my cousin Jasmyne and I decided that we wanted to go on a walk and do a little photo shoot.. so we did:) it was the funnest weekend i've had in a long long time. I love my family :)


these are my beautiful cousins and their twinner sunglasses. Jasmyne and Lacee

these are our beautiful mothers :) love them.

the lady didn't even give me the option of normal chopsticks... she just knew.


a few of my favorite things:) my phone, popcorn, diet coke, and Nicholas Sparks.



this is the most amazing house/pool i have ever seen! so fun.


this one is for sister mk.











this one's for my missionary <3










No comments:

Post a Comment