Tuesday, March 5, 2013

harmons

Do you ever buy food just because it looks cute? Well, i sure do. Today my cousin Jasmyne and i decided that we wanted a treat (and with a treat you HAVE to have diet coke) so we went down to Farmington Station and got a "Dirty Diet Coke" from Zupas (diet coke with coconut in it... TO DIE FOR) and then we went to Harmons. I was planning on just getting what i usually get (sugar cookie with raspberry frosting) but they were out for the day. As disappointed as i was because their cookies are the BOMB; i was still set on getting a treat because that's the reason i was there. As i'm looking through the glass suddenly my eyes fell upon the cutest mini pie i have ever seen. Me personally, i think everything is cuter in mini size and i usually HATE pie but this was just too cute... so i bought it. :) And let me tell you... Harmons does it again. I will no longer be getting their sugar cookies anymore... this lemon pie has my heart. :) -i'm very passionate about food, not a big deal.





No comments:

Post a Comment