Monday, February 4, 2013

Taylor Giles Mitchell :)

Alright so i KNOW i'm going to be talking about my missionary Tay a lot so i thought i would add a few pictures of us so you can kind of see who i am always talking about! I'll also tell you a couple things you should know about him.
  • He's OBSESSED with Michael Jordan. When he was little he'd cry because he wasn't black and bald haha. 
  • He has a very sever case of ADD. He's nuts but that's a huge reason why i love him:)
  • He's a whole foot taller than me
  • He's honestly the sweetest person you'll ever meet. I don't know one person he hates or anyone that has ever hated him.
  • He LOVES basketball
  • He's constantly eating but somehow never gets fat?
  • He is happy 100% of the time. I've literally never seen him get mad! (another big reason why i love him so much)


vespa cruising 

mini golf


the day he got his mission call to Melbourne Australia

we looooved going to movies!!


batting cages!


lake powell spa day:)

haha the aquarium

his mission farewell



oh and did i mention he's pretty good at basketball? :)

1 comment:

  1. awhhh.... so cute jaj :) this made me miss him for you haha.

    ReplyDelete