Monday, February 11, 2013

valentines package

Today i received a package from Tay! I literally haven't stopped smiling since i got it:) In it was one of the sim cards from his camera, a homemade... i don't even know what to call it but i love it. Haha and instead of the traditional stuffed animal bear you get for Valentines day he got me a Koala. There's two reasons he gave me a Koala. A- well, because he's in Australia and they're EVERYWHERE there. B- this is going to sound really cheesy and i might get made fun of for this but.. whatever. I've always called Tay a tree because he's so tall, and when he got called to Australia he started calling me a Koala because he said that when we hugged it probably looked like a Koala hugging a tree! Soooo... that's where the Koala comes in:) (cheesy right? well, i like it) anyway, I love my missionary SO much and i miss him like crazy but i know that this will all be worth it in the end:)




4-6-2011 is the day we met:)
and now i'll show you some of my favorite pictures from the sim card!

this is Tay and Tyson my friend Tiara's missionary:) so glad they took a picture together!
this is all the missionaries in the provo MTC from Davis High School







looks like he's having a great time with all his 'mates' in Australia, ya?

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you!! He's so cute :) hahaha I can't believe he made you that freakin thing!!! what a cutie.. and that picture with the little girl, i'm DYING!!
    love you :)

    ReplyDelete