Sunday, February 10, 2013

day in SLC

I got to spend Friday with my big brother Jake:) It's always a good time with him because he's weird and crazy and always has these "great ideas." He woke me up at about 9:30 and told me he wanted to ride the front runner to Salt Lake and pick up my other older brother (Justin) from school and take him to lunch at Chili's. If you know me, you know i love eating out. So of course i said yes:) It was a fun interesting day spent with my older brothers. I've always said i want my first baby (when the time comes.. so in the far far future) to be a boy so that my little girls have older brothers. My older brothers are the best because they're so nice and they are such great influences. But anyway, here's a few pictures from our SLC adventure:)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment