Monday, February 4, 2013

my mg's

If you're wondering what the heck MG stands for let me help you out! MG= Missionary Girlfriend! My friend Tiara has a missionary in Portugal and my other friend Jessica has a missionary in Mexico! So it's so fun when us three hang out because we have A LOT in common!! On Saturday we got to spend the entire day together! I'd say we had a retail therapy day... I'm not sure if we say retail therapy as an excuse to spend all our money or if it really is a way of therapy.. but personally i think it is VERY helpful. Anyway, we spent the day at city creek and shopped our little hearts out! I think it's safe to say that we should probably never go shopping together ever again... we bought everything in sight.. :/ but it was truly a much needed day:):) I love my MG's!!



1 comment: