Saturday, April 6, 2013

DIY face mask

I'm always looking for a good homemade face mask that i don't have to go out and buy the stuff for so as i was looking online i found this one! It's mainly for healing acne (which is exactly what i needed) and it's great because the ingredients are stuff that you should usually always have around your house!! All you need is a little bowl, cinnamon, nutmeg, and some honey! I heated my honey up so that it would be easier to stir and i made the mistake of putting my mask on right after i heated it up but be warned.... you'd think 10 seconds is ok and it wouldn't burn your face off.. but trust me, you'd be fine at 5 seconds and even letting it cool after that haha. Anyway, this mask worked GREAT! I'm a picker so my zits are always really red and this mask makes them close up a little so they're a lot lighter. It also makes my face SO smooth! I use it about once or twice a week and i promise you i've seen a difference! So yes, i'd definitely recommend it:) hope it works for you!!

1 Tbs

2 Tbs

1/4 cup

This recipe has lasted me 1 month using it twice a week and i still have some left!


you're definitely gonna want to put your hair up for this one!

wash your face and if you need put a LITTLE bit of lotion on after
rub it on all over your face with your fingers

it should look like this! beautiful right? ;)

Keep your mask on for about 30-40 minutes then rinse off with warm water!

hope you like:)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennessa!
    Great blog and post...I'll try your mask.. if you want to visit my blog http://lastanzabio.blogspot.it you can find other DIYrecipes!
    Have a good monday!

    ReplyDelete