Saturday, April 6, 2013

C A L I F O R N I A

Can you say BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE!!! My best friends (Tiara and Jessica) and i just needed a little getaway (i know.. we were just in st. george BUT st. george isn't california). I have some family that lives in California so we were able to stay with them and it was great because it was FREE! My aunt would pack us lunches every day for the beach so that we didn't have to buy food! It was the greatest, they are the greatest:) If it weren't for them we would not have been able to go on this wonderful vacation:) It was full of sunshine, singing in the car (well.. rapping), beaches, shopping, boardwalks, pizza, laughter, picnics, smiles, swimsuits, and did i say beaches? ;) haha i'll say it again.. and probably keep saying it.. BEST TRIP OF MY LIFE!!!





























1 comment:

  1. Seriously PERFECT vacation. And I look REEEAAAL nice... especially in this last one ^

    ReplyDelete